Friday, January 23, 2009

Preparing Your Lawn for Spring

If you live along the Gulf Coast, it's getting to be about time to prepare your lawn for spring. It is a good idea to aerate your lawn, especially if it is compacted (like mine). I will be aerating around the second or third week of February then begin a bi-weekly fertilizing program using my R.I.D. System automatic liquid fertilizer (100% natural 4-3-3 ratio) unitl mid March or so. At that point I will go with a more agressive approach (3-4 times per week) for the next few weeks before micro-dosing every time I water thereafter. By the time summer rolls around I will have a beautiful and lush lawn (oh yeah, don't forget pest free) using the R.I.D. System.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home